Easy Assembly - No Maintenance
A reinforced polypropylene finished plastic dock decking system designed for easy assembly that requires no maintenance. Its strong, durable lightweight design makes for a perfect finish on our docks. Thru Flow decking allows water and debris to fall through your dock surface
Thru Flow decking is designed to be the finished decking for a dock, deck, patio or any outside or inside flooring structure. It is also designed to be used in conjuction with metal, wood, aluminum or other similar substructures
- Totally maintenance free
- UV and static electricity protection
- Superior load bearing capability
- Non-slip surface, even when wet
- Strong, durable and lightweight
- 1’ wide plastic dock panels, available in 3’, 4’, and 5’ lengths
- Pre-drilled & countersunk for easy installation
- Allows sunlight, water and debris through
- Stays cool to the touch, even in hot sun
- ACE approved in Florida
- ADA compliant
- Helps minimize storm surge and wave effects
- Available in white, beige and special order for grey
- We recommend high quality screws, such as #10 or #12, pan head stainless steel screws for longevity.
- Pre-drilling is not required, as the holes are molded-in with a countersink for your convenience.
- Screws should be clear through the panel and fastened in to the structure of your frame.
- Remember not to tighten the screws down to allow for expansion or contraction.